What is this all about?

I have been asked by several friends to make a blog about the diffident hobbies and technical things I think about, come across, and create for a hobby and the stage. If you have something you would like me to build or explore please let me know. I am always looking for new ideas.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Welding Fun

Welding Fun

Ok I know this is not my normal weird stuff. But it is a skill I have come to enjoy and love. Here are a few examples of a project I did last semester.

Here is a planter that was made to blueprint design for a class. I got to use MIG and Stick for this as well as bending and shaping.

Here are ladders made for a show last year. It was interesting to get to weld with tube of different sizes and some solid stock.





No comments:

Post a Comment