What is this all about?

I have been asked by several friends to make a blog about the diffident hobbies and technical things I think about, come across, and create for a hobby and the stage. If you have something you would like me to build or explore please let me know. I am always looking for new ideas.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Cozy MK IV

Cozy Mk IV

I thought it was time to introduce you to my long term project. This will take me the next 3-5 years. I am building an airplane that will seat 4 and can cruise at around 200 with a range of about 1000. It is made from fiberglass and foam. So far I am working on the bulkheads. Here is one that is completed and mine will look very similar.

Here you can follow the actual progress in video form.

Here is the last video I put up.


I will keep you all up to date on how it goes. Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment